Kymmer-yn-Edeirnion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello my friend. Pull up a chair and relax...

Go down

Hello my friend. Pull up a chair and relax... Empty Hello my friend. Pull up a chair and relax...

Post  Krystel Amkalai Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:31 pm

Welcome to the online home of Kymmer-yn-Edeirnion. The name is welsh and translates to ******. We are primarily a Minmatar corporation in that we operate more as a tribe than the Gallentean idea of a business-oriented model. We are not just members of a corporation, but of an extended family working together.

Our focus for the moment is industry; mining (rocks and ice), manufacturing and research though we also do mission-running and will defend ourselves. Our members are spread from Japan to East Europe though are primarily in North America and Europe.

Application for membership is currently open; please note that we do require a Limited API for security purposes. This key will be retained by the CEO, only shared with corporation leadership on an as-needed basis and deleted if the member leaves the corporation. Said key is to be sent to kymmer.annwn@gmail.com.

Visitors feel free to post in the Diplomacy Public Channel to say hello.

Krystel Amkalai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum